This Information is intended to inform the user about the methods of treatment of personal data concerning him.
Catchy S.r.l, in line with Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (hereinafter “Privacy Code”) and the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereafter “GDPR”), intends to guarantee the privacy and security of the personal data of each visitor in line with what is prescribed in this Information.
This Information is intended as information pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code and articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR.
The information provided on this page also takes into account the Recommendation no. 2/2001 that the European Authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the Group established by the art. 29 of the directive n. 95/46 / EC, adopted on 17 May 2001, to identify some minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online, such as, in particular, the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the link.
Type of data processed
The website offers informative and sometimes interactive content. While browsing the site Catchy S.r.l can, therefore, acquire information about the visitor, in the following ways:
- Navigation Data
- The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes: the IP addresses, the type of browser used, the operating system, the domain name and the addresses of websites from which it was accessed, information on pages visited by users within of the site, the access time, the stay on the single page, the internal path analysis and other parameters related to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
- Further categories of data
- This is all personal data provided by the visitor through the site, for example, by registering and / or accessing a reserved area and / or a service and / or participating in one of the initiatives launched by Catchy Srl alone or in partnership with third parties, by writing to an email address of Catchy Srl to request information.
Purpose of Treatment
Provide the good and / or service requested by the user, manage the contracts perfected by the user, complete the related administrative, accounting, tax and legal requirements, as well as fulfill the requests submitted by the user.
The treatments put in place for these purposes are necessary for the fulfillment of contractual obligations and do not require specific consent from the interested party.
Detect your experience of use of our platforms, products and services that we offer and ensure the proper functioning of web pages and their contents.
The treatments put in place for these purposes are based on a legitimate interest of the Owner.
Perform profiling activities, ie analysis and processing of information about the user, preferences, habits, consumption choices and / or browsing experiences. This activity is also carried out through the use of technologies such as cookies.
The treatments put in place for these purposes are carried out with the specific consent provided by the user, except for an analysis of elementary information related to his consumption preferences.
The roles and responsibilities in the field of privacy
Your personal data are processed by Catchy S.r.l, as Data Controller.
We also inform you that within Catchy S.r.l a Data Protection Officer has been identified, which can be contacted at the following email address: DPO@catchy.buzz
Methods of data processing
The processing of personal data is carried out mainly using electronic procedures and supports (DB, etc.) for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected and, in any case, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, correctness, surplus and pertinence provided for by the current privacy legislation.
Redirect to external sites
The website can use social plugins. Social plugins are special tools that allow you to incorporate the features of the social network directly within the website (eg the “like” function of Facebook).
All the social plugins on the site are marked by the respective logo owned by the social network platform (eg Facebook, Google, Twitter, Linkedin).
When you visit a page of our site and interact with the plugin (eg by clicking the “Like” button) or you decide to leave a comment, the corresponding information is transmitted from the browser directly to the social network platform and from this memorize.
Connection to / from third party sites
From this website it is possible to connect, through appropriate links, to other Catchy Srl websites, or it is possible to connect to our website from third-party websites.
The Data Controller declines any responsibility regarding any request and / or release of personal data to third party sites and regarding the management of authentication credentials provided by third parties.
We inform you that the data relating to the navigation logs, if registered, will be kept by the Owner for a period of 3 months.
We also inform you that the data you provide will be processed for the entire duration of the contractual relationship between us in existence and further stored exclusively for the period provided for the fulfillment of legal obligations, provided that it is not necessary to further store them for defend or assert a right or to fulfill any further legal obligations or orders of the Authorities.
Rights of the interested parties
The subjects referred to in the aforementioned personal data (so-called “interested parties”) have the right to exercise their rights according to the methods and within the limits established by the current privacy legislation.
In relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to ask Catchy S.r.l .:
- access: may request confirmation of whether or not data concerning them are being processed, as well as further clarifications regarding the information referred to in this Notice, and to receive the data themselves, within the limits of reasonableness;
- correction: may request to rectify or supplement the data that has provided us or otherwise in our possession, if inaccurate;
- cancellation: may request that your data acquired or processed by Catchy Srl be deleted, if they are no longer necessary for our purposes or where there are no disputes or disputes outstanding, in case of revocation of consent or its opposition to treatment, in case of unlawful processing, or if there is a legal obligation of cancellation;
- limitation: may request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, when one of the conditions set forth in art. 18 of the GDPR; in this case, your data will not be processed, except for storage, without your consent except for what is stated in the same article in paragraph 2.
- opposition: you can oppose at any time the processing of your data on the basis of our legitimate interest, unless there are legitimate reasons for proceeding to the treatment that prevail over his, for example for the exercise or our defense in court; your objection will always and always prevail over our legitimate interest in processing your data for marketing purposes;
- portability: you can ask to receive your data, or send them to another owner indicated by you, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device.
Furthermore, pursuant to art. 7, par. 3, GDPR, we inform you that you can exercise your right to revoke your consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on consent previously granted.
Finally, we inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, which in Italy is the Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali.
To exercise these rights, report problems or request clarification on the processing of personal data, you can send an email to DPO@catchy.buzz
We also inform you that it is possible to send your requests by post, by writing to the Data Controller, Catchy S.r.l., with registered office in Via delle Quattro Fontane, 20 CAP 00184 – Rome, specifying the subject of the request.
Right to be forgotten
We inform you that this information only concerns the processing of personal data that you have provided or will provide to Catchy S.r.l. – possibly also by purchasing our products and / or services provided against payment or by participating in our promotions and / or offers – and those, possibly, Catchy S.r.l. will acquire during the course of this report and / or further relations between you and us.
If you wish, however, to assert the right to be forgotten with reference to your personal data contained in the articles of the newspaper and processed by Catchy Srl in the exercise of journalistic activity, we remind you that the Data Controller is the Publisher itself, Catchy Srl, to which you can apply, for the purposes of exercising this right pursuant to art. 17 of the GDPR, by writing to the Owner with registered office in Via Delle Quattro Fontane, 20 CAP 00184 – Rome, or by sending an email to the email address DPO@catchy.buzz
The eventual entry into force of new sector regulations, as well as the constant examination and updating of the services to the user, could entail the need to modify the methods and terms described in this Notice. It is therefore possible that this document will change over time. We therefore invite you to periodically consult this page.
We will publish any changes to this Statement on this page and, if the changes are relevant, we will report them with a more visible notification.
In any case, previous versions of this information will be archived to allow consultation.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files or pieces of information that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. A cookie contains the name of the website and a value, which can be used for a variety of purposes.
“Session” cookies are held in memory and only exist during your visit to our website. “Persistent” cookies are stored on your device until they expire, and can therefore be used by our website on your subsequent visits. All persistent cookies have a “lifetime” which dictates how long the cookie will remain active on your device.
Our cookies do not contain any data that could be used to identify you personally.
Third party cookies
We use a number of systems that are provided by external suppliers. In some cases they may also set cookies on your device on our behalf when you visit our website.
Cookies improve your experience on our website and we encourage you to leave them enabled.
These are necessary for our website to work. If you choose to disable cookies for our website you will not be able to use many of the features.
- Session cookies that remember your actions as you navigate our websites.
- Security cookies that check the validity of your actions during your visit helping to keep our websites and services safe and secure.
Analytics and Performance cookies
These cookies help us collect information about how you use our websites over time; the areas you visit, the time spent on our websites and issues and errors you may encounter. This information helps us to continually improve the information we provide and the performance of our websites and services.
Features and Services cookies
We use features and services provided by third parties that may set cookies on our behalf. Commonly such services are embedded on our web pages to provide functionality such as video players and social media sharing tools. These third party services may set their own cookies which we cannot control or access.
For example these services allow us to provide a personalised experience based on your previous visits or location, allow you to easily comment on our blog posts using your Facebook account, to engage with social tools or to conveniently prefill fields in our online forms.
Advertising and marketing cookies
These cookies are used to measure advertising effectiveness and to deliver content that is relevant to your interests. They may be used to deliver behavioural/targeted advertising on other websites you visit or to highlight content and services we feel are of interest to you based on your activity on our websites and/or other websites within our advertising networks.
We use pixel tags (clear gifs) that are shared with third parties in order to enable certain marketing activities. The information we gather helps us to target advertisements and promotions that appear on our website.
As with cookies, the information we capture through pixel tags cannot be used to personally identify you.